February 4, 2012

Outstanding scene award goes to Jack.

                     And yesterday's winner is Jack! Yay. Here's your outstanding scene award ;-D

I have to say it is so hard to choose. Last week and this week had wonderful entries. There is some amazing talent on these blogs.

This will be the last Friday prompt. Right now I am actively trying to complete my WIP to begin the query process. Once things slow a bit, I will begin to have contests with 'real' prizes. But thank you everyone who has participated ;-)

~Amber~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooo much, Amber! Whoo-woo! I think I'll write a post to celebrate your site to let everyone know what an awesome creative genius you really are!

STAY TUNED!! :D

Jade Hart said...

Congrats Jack - You beat me :) grrrr. lol

Leigh Covington said...

For fun. I will hop over to check out his scene.

Anonymous said...

No worries, Jade! I gave you an honorable mention along with Amber & Cassie! ;)

Amber said...

That's so nice. Thanks! I'll have to check it out. I can't wait for the voice contest tomorrow. I had a blast writing it. I want to add it to my ms ;)

Roland D. Yeomans said...

I followed over from Jack's blog. I know how WIP's are. I am currently in the middle of mine ... literally. THE RIVAL is certainly a jealous rival and mistress, demanding more and more of my precious free time. Lovely blog. Good to meet another Christian knight along this dark road, Roland