JADE. Let me just say she is the best! I love her drive. This girl has written a dinamite ms, over 90k words, in 2 months! Also what I admire about her so much is she doesn't let any weaknesses hold her back. If she doesn't understand something, give her a day- she'll be teaching you by tomorrow. She is a go getter- self educating woman who will not be stopped!! *FIST PUMPS FOR JADE*
Now, I usually don't tag other people, I'm just kind of lazy in that area. Plus I don't want anyone to feel obligated to do this if they are busy, but today I think I will (but you don't have to unless you want :).
So here are the questions with my answers. The tags will follow.
- Favorite color: Blue- as a small child I was convinced I should have been born a mermaid. When I finally gave in and accepted that mermaids didn't exist, well...then I was just convinced I should have been a dolphin. I feel alive in the water!
- Favorite animal: If I were a mermaid I would surely pick dolphins, but alas, since I am a land dweller, I'm going to say my favorite animal is a dog. (specifically Boston Terriers- love my pup) Best human companions!
- Favorite number: Uhhh, I have no clue! I place no value in luck- so I'm going to go with 4. Just seems like a happy number :)
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coke- and none of that diet mess. Give me the sugar- the calories- the caffeine- and the chest full of gas that I'm belching afterwards.
- Facebook or Twitter: Can I pick blogger? I don't know any of my blogging friends outside of the blogging community (except for my cp) and yet I get more love and support from you strangers than my personal friends and family on fb. (aww, I <3 you guys) I have never tried twitter, but I am going to learn, so I can stalk agents secretly and learn all of their likes and dis-likes.
- My passion: That's easy- Jesus. My earthly passions are my children, writing, and missions.
- Getting or giving presents: Giving. Without hesitation! My hubby and I are going through 'the 5 love languages' and we both scored 0 in the receiving 'gifts' category- which means we don't want to be loved with gifts :)
- Favorite pattern: Ummm, I have no clue. The one that comes to mind is paisley just because my favorite bathing suit is paisley. I'm typically a solid kind of girl :)
- Favorite day of the week: Friday
- Favorite flower: Hibiscus (I have a large tattoo of one on my back) -I plan on getting a vine with a different colored hibiscus for each of my kids and my husband across my foot.
Okay, now for the next tag. I'm curious to see what this one is.
- Go to page 77 of your current WiP
- Go to line 7
- Copy down the next seven lines or paragraphs and post them as they're written (I cheated and edited mine. I rush through my first draft so it can be messy. I didn't change any of the core, just took out some 'and's', and switched some commas and periods :)
Here's a clip from my wip 'Unyielding'
“Okay then.” Maria turned to Samantha. “If it's alright with you, I’ve got a few chores for Gabe.”
Samantha’s brows rose. “Please do. I think some responsibilities will be good.”
“I agree,” Josh interjected as he stood and picked Kyla up, cradling her on his side. Kyla’s skin was the polar opposite of Josh’s, but like ying and yang they belonged together. She may not have been blood, but fate had made her his daughter.
Maria nodded. She turned to Kid. “You and Gabe will go to the forest and catch us some lunch.”
Kid’s shoulders slumped. Without looking back he moaned, “I’ll go get the weapons.”
accidentalwriter- I think his name is Jeff, though I really couldn't find an name on the blog.
Far away series
Thanks for reading everyone :)